Safety Check

E-mail Print PDF
To register a motor vehicle as fit, you must have a safety standards certificate. A safety standards certificate that is issued outside Ontario is not acceptable. We are authorized mechanic and government approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Station to inspects your vehicle, and issues a signed certificate if the vehicle passes inspection.
Last Updated ( Saturday, 17 November 2012 18:04 )